Theme quality guidelines
All themes available for download comply to the following guidelines.
- The theme must be easy to install. If anything custom needs to happen, it should be documented.
- The theme must support the most important widgets of the blogging system, e.g. archives, categories, about us.
- Themes are built with standards-based markup and CSS. (See webstandards.org)
- The maximum width for a theme is 960px, since the majority of people use 1024x768 as their resolution.
- CSS and HTML must validate as much as possible, however, validation is not the goal, it's only a tool to help you out.